3PM Fri Oct 31st – 3PM Sun Nov 2nd
*** NIGHTMARE FESTIVAL 2014 ***
– 3 dance stages & masssive EDM roster
– camping included in ticket price
– theatrical performances, aerialists & fire
– psychedelic chillout areas
– Cabin rentals are SOLD OUT. General admission available
– multiple areas of theatrical entertainment
– vendor village featuring over 30 vendors
– trance, dubstep, trap, techno, electro, drum & bass + more
NOTE: All dance stages are indoors. It does get cold later at night so we are extending the dance areas to go until sunrise to keep campers dancing & warm.
PREPARING FOR THE COLD: A sweatshirt over a T-shirt is not enough to keep your body warm. Our happiest patrons dress is multiple layers. You will also want to consider extra blankets for camping. Can’t deal with it? There are local hotel options on our website & re-entry is permitted for guests staying in a hotel.
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST:
– no outside alcohol
– no glass containers of any kind
– no guns, bazookas, knives, or unapproved flame throwers
– no RVs or mobile camping systems
– no fireworks
– fire poi etc allowed only with spotter & in approved burn areas
– you may bring fire pit & burn wood. rule is no fire/ash may touch ground
– plastic weapons allowed in conjunction w/ costumes since this is a Halloween event
– food & water allowed. Non-alcoholic beverage containers must be un-opened (Liquor board rules)
– anyone with a ticket can pitch a tent
– camelbacks & bookbags allowed (subject to search)
Parking will be $20 but only if you have less than 3 people in your vehicle. So that means save money by carpooling!
We have several hotels that will be offering discounts to guests who book before September 30th.
All guests are welcome to camp. It gets cold at night after 3am. We recommend multiple layers and lots of blankets. The warehouse stage will operate until 6am to provide a warm hangout location.
YOUR LINEUP FOR THE WEEKEND INCLUDES:
Gabe Da Aphrikan
Kyng of Thievez
Swift vs. Seba Yuri