July 29th – August 2nd
BIG DUB FESTIVAL
Feb 18th –
4 Day Pass, Includes Wed Arrival ($140-150) SOLD OUT
Feb 25th – General Admission On Sale ($115-125, does not include Wed arrival)
*** TICKETS ARE 85% SOLD OUT ***
*** CAR CAMPING UPGRADE ***
Experience a new, private entrance that bypasses the main gate and camp next to your vehicle in a spacious (and quiet) field that is not too far from the excitement!
Get a car camping pass at http://www.ticketfly.com/
hosted at Four Quarters Farm
190 Walker Ln, Artemas PA
The 6th annual Big Dub Festival!
This year will continue to be integral in an ongoing legacy as multi-year veterans join and embrace newcomers into a culture of eco-responsibility, of giving & sharing, and respect for oneself & others. We are blossoming into something special that cannot be explained – but felt in the magical energy that fills the air.
– free parking & camping (no RV’s)
– dozens of patron-created theme camps
– professional fireworks display
– hammock haven
– silent disco afterhours
– nightly drum circle & invitation for all acoustic instruments
– free, clean running water, showers, and flushing toilets
– cellphone charging station @ BADASS merch booth
– daily swimming hole party w/ inflatables (Thu, Fri, Sat)
– main stages operating Thurs, Friday, Saturday
– daily in-camp yoga & meditation
– daily workshop & seminar schedule featuring topics on dance, poi, fire arts, crafting, sex, spirituality, politics, and more
– MOOP & Mimosas (MOOP = matter out of place aka TRASH!! Turn in trash bags after you have cleaned up your campsite and get a refreshing drink on Aug 3th)
GATE ARRIVAL SCHEDULE:
Wednesday July 29th at 2PM
Thursday July 30th at 10AM
Friday July 31st at 10AM
Saturday Aug 1st at 10AM
Sunday Aug 2nd at 3PM is camp exodus
– Leave No Trace. You are responsible for your trash!
– Do not litter cigarette butts. Put them in a container as you smoke them. Or better yet…vape.
– Absolutely NO GLASS. Anything in a glass bottle will be confiscated & there is no guarantee of a return. You can put alcohol in plastic bottles.
– Absolutely NO DRUGS.
– No megaphones (these will be destroyed)
– You agree to a full car search upon entry at the gate.
– No knives, guns, axes, or anything that can be used as a weapon
– Bring your own food & beverages! Just no glass & don’t leave trash!
– Sunday is camp cleaning day. Join us by stopping by the information booth to get a trash bag and help us restore the land to it’s original state. For those 21+, receive a free mimosa for each filled trash bag you bring!
– Must be 18+ and MUST HAVE VALID ID. State issued driers license or passport only. No exceptions.
Apply by emailing email@example.com
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by emailing email@example.com